There are 3 main ways to sell more on your online store. Get more traffic, increase your average order value and increase your conversion rate. If you haven’t got a good conversion rate, increasing traffic is going to be a huge waste of time, effort and money. And you can’t ask people to spend more, i.e. increase your average order value, if they aren’t buying from you in the first place. So, you want to aim for a conversion rate of around 2-3%, depending on the type of online store you have.
In today’s blog we share 6 resources we’ve created that will help you improve your online store conversion rate.
1. Ep. 28 – How to Get Your Website Traffic Ready to Increase Your Conversion Rate
In this podcast episode, we teach you how to increase your conversion rate and give you tips on building trust through your website. We also teach you our ultimate test to find out whether your website is traffic ready.
2. Ep. 7 – 5 Tech Must Haves to Increase the Conversion Rate on Your Online Store
In this podcast episode, we share 5 tech-checks to improve your online store, the first thing we look for when an online store’s conversion rate is tanking, and some free tools so you can run these checks on your online store.
3. Ep. 6 – 5 Onsite Changes to Increase the Conversion Rate on Your Online Store
In this episode, we’re going to share what conversion rate is, how to work out what yours is, and what you should be aiming for. We also talk about why it’s important to focus on increasing your conversion rate, even just by one percent.
4. Increase your conversion rate with these 5 onsite must-haves
We all know that increasing your conversion rate can dramatically impact your revenue so in one of our blog posts, we share 5 onsite must-haves your online store needs to make sure you’re optimised for conversion rate
5. Increase your eCommerce conversion rate with these 5 tech-checks
If you need to improve your conversion rate, check that you have a fast loading, mobile-optimised site that has the ability to follow people up who leave without purchasing. In this blog post, we share 5 behind-the-scenes tech checks to run on your website to make sure you’re optimised for conversion rate.
6. Ditch the default for better conversions
We’ve talked about when it is important to colour between the lines but there are other times where it is important to ditch the default to make your website stand out from the crowd. In this blog, we share how adding personality to your website with your brand voice and customising the little things can make a big difference in your conversion rate.
So there you have it – our 6 resources to help you improve your conversion rate. Let us know what you think!
Want to learn more?
- Join our free Facebook Group for lots of free training and more great info.
- Want to deep dive into learning how to set these kinds of ads up for yourself? Check out our education program eComm Ignitor.
- Or if you want someone to do it for you, get in touch. We provide a done-for-you service to our clients.