Last week, we took a look at 5 ways to increase your conversion rate on your online store. Similarly, there are also tech must-haves to increase the conversion rate on your website.
Today, we are going to share 5 tech-checks to improve your online store, the first thing we look for when an online store’s conversion rate is tanking, and we’ll also share some free tools so you can run these checks on your online store today!
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
- The importance of conversion rates [04:23]
- Have a fast-loading website [05:10]
- Several elements that affect loading speed [06:02]
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly to increase your conversion rate [08:09]
- Collect data through Facebook Pixel, if you use Facebook ads [11:16]
- Conduct data analytics with Google Analytics [14:08]
- Your website should follow people up when they leave without buying [15:44]
- Follow up through Facebook Ads [17:57]
- Use (and personalize) email retargeting [20:14]
- A quick review of the tech must-haves to increase conversion rate [26:02]