Running a collaboration with another eCommerce brand can be a great way to increase your reach and build trust and credibility within your industry.
The world of eCommerce can be a lonely one, so I also love collaborations as a way to get to know other business owners and work together on something.
There are lots of ways you can collaborate with another brand and a few things you should keep in mind when selecting a brand to collaborate with and to ensure it’s a win-win for both brands. In this episode I share heaps of ideas for you to do your first, or next brand collaboration and what you should do to ensure it’s a successful one.
I’ve also put these ideas together in a free guide for you which you can download here.
- Why Should You Collaborate? (3:11)
- Find A Brand That Has Similar Size To Yours. (6:45)
- Conduct Giveaways (9:06)
- Giving Blatant Oppurtunity For Them To Unsubscribe. (10:50)
- Creating Bundles. (11:54)
- Swapping Products Of Each Other (12:16)
- Creat New Products With People (13:54)
- Constantly Getting New Creative (15:02)
- Run A Paid Promotion With Another Brand (16:50)
- Be Clear On Whats Your Goal For THe Collaboration (17:28)
- Always Have An Agreement Or Contract In Place. (18:52)