Anita Siek is a lawyer turned serial entrepreneur. She’s a brand and business strategist, a copywriter, podcast host, and the CEO of Wordfetti.
Anita is a whiz at helping brands stand out and sell through the power of psychology, design-thinking and words.
In this episode we discuss all the elements of your business you can elevate with words from your product descriptions to your Facebook ads .
We discuss your brand voice and how you can find yours, *hint* it’s not “conversational”.
Anita shares the big mistakes most brands make when it comes to copy, and how you can avoid them.
We even talk about ChatGTP and how you can use it to improve your copy.
This is a must listen episode for all brands.
- What is Word Fetti? (1:27)
- What made Anita Siek transition from law to business strategy? (2:34)
- How can someone make their brand and product stand out? (7:28)
- What’s your brand voice? (14:30)
- How do we find our brand voice? (16:22)
- Mistakes people make when writing a copy (19:38)
- What can you put in your email to stay in touch? (25:01)
- Tips for Writing Ad Copy (29:43)
- How does Anita feel about using Chat GPT? (32:43)