One of the most popular questions we get asked is, “Should I spend money on updating my website, or use that money to invest in Facebook Ads?”
As you can imagine, there’s no blanket “yes or no” answer to this question, and today, we deep dive into how to know which investment makes sense for you, depending on where you are in your business right now.
We also talk about how to know when investing in your website makes more sense than investing in ads, and vice-versa.
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast, we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
See you on the inside!
- 3 key elements to selling more online [02:00]
- Factor #1 – See if you have traffic but aren’t getting any sales [02:52]
- When to improve your website to increase conversion rate [04:19]
- Factor #2 – See if you need more people to come to your site [05:39]
- The mistakes that people make in setting up an online store [07:26]
- Factor #3 – Your website is not a tattoo [09:38]
- The right time to invest in ads [10:45]