Today I am here again with Sarah Lovison, and we are putting together a new business project, and we’re going to share all the details with you. This is part one of our series and we’ll be sharing everything as we go along, from setting up the brand from scratch to launching our very own Shopify site. Stick around with us as we deep dive into some new exciting ways on how to level up branding and spice things up for our future eCommerce business. Just a heads up, if you’re into active wear or running then you might want to give this one a listen!
- What are they going to sell in their soon to be launched online store? [1:21]
- Who is their target customer avatar? [3:58]
- What are these products for? [5:57]
- The color and the branding of their products need to convey visibility. [13:22]
- A brand is a lot of things. “Brand isn’t just your logos and fonts and colors. But it is a big part, especially when you’re just starting out. [16:21]
- There are definitely a lot of brands that are memorable, and it’s really about how brands make you feel. [16:56]
- If you’ve got a tight budget to start with, you can always rebrand later. [25:03]
- Go with something and just keep on moving and go through the next steps. [27:55]
- eComm Ignitor®
- No Limits Creatives 50% Off your first month with CODE: UNSTOPPABLE
- Sarah Lovison’s LinkedIn
About Sarah Lovison
Sarah Lovison is the Sole Director at Essayelle Holdings T/as ActiveEquip Glimmer Gear Australia, with a goal of keeping runners and athlete’s safe. She has also started teaching students who are starting their own business or are struggling with an established one after finishing the Unstoppable eComm Ignitor® Course.