Tania Jolley first suffered from mascara frustration in 2015 when her favourite mascara stopped being made. After lots of trial and error of other brands and not being able to find one that worked well she decided to create one.
Tania didn’t just go out and create yet another mascara though, she disrupted the fashion industry with Australia’s first customisable, refillable mascara. This put customers in control of what kind of brush they wanted, the mascara and even the colour of the beautiful metal case.
In this episode Tania shares the behind the scenes of bringing a new product to market, how to develop your first prototype and even how much it costs.
Tania is passionate about sharing her entrepreneurial journey openly and honestly with others so they can see exactly what it takes to have a successful business.
- What does Tanya sell [02:08]
- History of Tanya’s business [04:19]
- The nitty gritty to introduce the products [07:08]
- Disrupting the industry [10:50]
- 4 years experience in the Industry [20:16]
- Knowledge is Power [22:22]
- Doubts and regrets [23:40]