Like many new mums Lauren spent her maternity leave thinking of ways she could avoid going back to her old day job. She wanted to create a business that would allow her more flexibility and more time at home with her family. With a background in graphic design and a love for boho-luxe babywear and accessories Billie & Byron was born.
What started out as a side hustle has now become a thriving 6-figure business. Lauren shares with us her journey from mum on maternity leave to successful business women and everything she had to learn along the way from product manufacturing to hiring staff.
We chat about the need to let go of perfectionism and what you can outsource in your business to free up time. Lauren shares some amazing wisdom from someone who’s built a business from scratch and learned many lessons along the way.
- When did the business start [01:24]
- Billie & Byron products [02:28]
- The process of building Billie & Byron [06:35]
- The Growth of the business [11:33]
- Managing Business as a perfectionist [18:51]
- The Vision of Billie & Byron [22:19]
- Integral part of Growing a business [26:42]