Influencer marketing is a rapidly growing industry for brands and creators.
But with so many options available and so many influencers you could work with, how do you decide who to choose and how to work with them?
Today I’m joined by Danielle Lewis to break down Influencer Marketing and how to successfully use it for your eCommerce brand.
Danielle is the Co-Founder & CEO of Scrunch, a global analytics and education platform for Influencer Marketing.
Scrunch launched in late 2014, and since then has raised $3 Million in capital, built a world-class team and launched a SaaS platform in Australia and the US, setting up HQ in Brisbane, Australia.
Danielle and her team have been proven to be game-changers in the Influencer Marketing world, taking on massive advertising campaigns, collaborating with the likes of Amazon, Deliveroo, NewsCorp, Publicis Mojo, Under Armour, Youfoodz and more.
- What is Influencer Marketing [01:10]
- The Benefits of Influence Marketing [02:02]
- What to do when using Influence Marketing [04:09]
- How to choose an Influencer for your brand [08:05]
- Creator Platform: Scrunch [09:48]
- Agreements to offer when using Influencer Marketing [13:51]
- Influencer mishaps [19:34]