Today I’m joined by Lorna Doe of Anchor & Arrow.
Lorna worked in media for over 15 years but always had an entrepreneurial spirit and loved creating things for people.
6 years ago when her friends started getting pregnant she began searching for a beautiful and practical gift. She quickly realised that a baby swaddle was an essential item in every parent’s household, and something they rarely leave the house without.
Lorna began designing her own patterns and spent countless months sourcing the most beautiful organic bamboo cotton. After lots of quality testing and TLC, she turned her designs into baby swaddles which she gifted to all her friends.
Her friends loved them and were soon wanting to buy them for their friends too! That’s when she realised how passionate she was about creating beautiful products for parents and Anchor and Arrow was born.
Today we discuss the last 6 years of growth and how she now has a warehouse, a team of 6 staff and a brick and mortar store with another location on the way.
We chat about how she approaches her marketing and what she does to stand out in a crowded market.
Lorna is so generous with sharing her knowledge of what it takes to have a successful eCommerce business.
- How Anchor & Arrow started [3:35 ]
- Critical point on how she started the business [8:23]
- How Anchor & Arrow first started their marketing [12:26]
- Anchor & Arrow’s popular tiktok video [16:29]
- The Anchor & Arrow Team [20:44]
- The next step for Anchor & Arrow[30:58]
- Anchor & Arrow
- Anchor & Arrow Baby on Instagram
- Anchor & Arrow Baby on Facebook
- Anchor & Arrow Baby on TikTok
- The video with 2.4 million views and counting!