In this episode I’m answering a question from Dee of Salt & Sun Gift Co.
“What would say are the must have apps in your shopify store as a bare minimum and to gain conversions? I have the main guys like Facebook pixel, google analytics and klavio, but when I search other popular apps on the site I get very overwhelmed with all the options in the search results. Examples of apps I was looking for are reviews, special note section for senders to add a little message to their gift in the cart, quizzes or any other suggestions for visitors to stay on site for longer.”
You can submit your own question for me to answer on the podcast here.
- What do you say are the must-have apps in your Shopify store as a bare minimum to gain conversions? [1:47]
- The importance of talking about your Free-Shipping Threshold [3:03]
- Consider having as few apps as possible on your site and start focusing on choosing Shopify 2.0 themes. [4:19]
- Look for a review app that allows you to collect photo and video reviews [5:15]
- Set up an automated email series to follow up on reviews [6:42]
- Have an engaging and fun message that your consumers will want to read [8:27]
- Submit Your Podcast Question Here
- Hexom Shipping Bar
- Zestard Gift Wrap
- Loox Product Reviews: Save 20% off growth plan and above with code “Unstoppable”
- Salt and Gift Co