As much as I love Facebook Ads, they’re not the only way to sell more in your online store. Today, I’m joined by a special guest, Kaity Griffin, who is a Google Ads specialist.
Kaity runs her own digital agency and online program, which teaches business owners and digital marketers how to leverage enterprise-level strategies and execute profitable Google Ads.
Today she’s breaking things down for us so we can see how to get started with Google Ads for an eCommerce store. Let’s dive in!
- What are the different types of Google Ads? [1:17]
- How do shopping ads work and how can someone use them for an eCommerce store? [3:47]
- What’s the idea behind people paying for their own name and their own brand? [6:11]
- Advice to people just starting out in their eCommerce business and intending to use Ads [10:20]
- What is the subset that indicates that someone is interested in your product? [13:20]
- When IOS updated their system, did Google Ads get affected as well? [14:18]
- Kaity explains click-based conversion tracking [15:48]
About Kaity Griffin
Kaity Griffin is a Google Ads specialist who runs her own digital agency alongside her course, Profitable Promotion which teaches business owners and digital marketers how to leverage enterprise level strategies to execute profitable Google Ads.
When not knee-deep in ad accounts, Kaity can be found alongside her three kids, covered in books. Or, watching the Real Housewives when they’re (finally) asleep.