Aspiring entrepreneurs who are considering launching businesses online rather than in brick-and-mortar locations should be aware that a successful eCommerce business requires more than just a digital storefront.
In the last few episodes, I walked you through my three keys to eCommerce success. In today’s episode, I’m going to be revealing a fourth key and helping you put it all together in your eCommerce strategy for the new financial year. Let’s dive in.
- The other way you can grow your business is to get your customers to buy again. [2:30]
- Make sure that your customer service is amazing. [3:00]
- Ensure that you have an email sequence that nurtures your customers so you’re keeping in touch even before the order arrives. [3:10]
- Run paid advertising campaigns to previous customers. [4:53]
- With your packaging, you can persuade customers to buy again. [5:23]
- We need to be aware of where people are in their buying journey. [6:48]
- Know your numbers, know your audience, make sure that your messaging is on point and balance out your content. [10:10]
- You need to approach your marketing with a holistic view of all these things working together . [13:14]