In today’s episode, we talk about some really amazingly powerful insights that you can get from your Google Analytics to understand your high-value customers so that you can find more of the people who are spending money with you—YAY! That’s what we all want, right?
So grab a pen and paper because we’re going to go into some tactical things that you can actually add to your to-do list to get some of these powerful insights.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- About Google Analytics and how it works [01:38]
- The importance of understanding who your high-value customers are [02:30]
- Go on Google Analytics and check:
- Which age bracket is generating the most revenue [03:30]
- Which age bracket has the highest conversion rate [05:08]
- The gender of your visitors/customers [07:10]
- What’s happening in each location [09:38]
- Make your ads resonate with your target market through local lingo and images that are relatable or relevant [13:15]
- Look at the conversion rate of your landing page [15:50]
- What date range you should be looking at [18:05]
- Turn on e-commerce tracking and enable demographics if you’re installing Google Analytics for the first time [20:00]
- Look at what your potential customers are interested in [21:15]
- Join our free group Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs on Facebook