Introducing Paige, aka The Product Stylist!
With a background in styling and curating products for Editorial Magazines, Paige brings a wealth of expertise to help small business owners conquer product photography with ease. Her heart lies in empowering product based business owners to feel confident in their imagery, promote themselves with pride, and ultimately make more money.
In this episode Paige shares the 3 types of photos you need for your eCommerce business to create an emotional connection from your audience, gain trust and ultimately answer all their questions so they feel confident purchasing from you.
Paige also shares her top tips for getting photos ready for the Christmas holiday season.
Paige is an absolute wealth of knowledge on photography and styling and I’m so grateful for all the gold she shares in this episode.
- How Paige Noelle Got Into Photography (1:30)
- The Importance of Product Photography (4:01)
- Types of Product Photos We Need (9:20)
- Types of Product Photos- 1: Lifestyle Imagery (10:19)
- 2: Stylized Imagery (17:59)
- 3: Classic Imagery or E-commerce Shots (22:31)
- Preparing for Seasonal Images (27:33)
- How to Get Ready for a Photoshoot: Tips for Working with a Photographer (33:31)