Facebook Ads can bring amazing success to your online store, but without the right guidance and advice, you’re easily throwing your money down the drain.
Today, we look at why some Facebook Ad accounts do well and why some don’t. We’re going to share why we like to look at the success generated from Facebook Ad accounts holistically, and why it’s important for you to do this as well.
We also discuss all the moving parts that need to work together to ensure Facebook Ads success, and dive into the 5 KEY PILLARS that we use to generate up to 30 times return on ad spend for our own clients.
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast, we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
- Pillar 1 – Having a great product [02:22]
- Pillar 2 – A Facebook Ad-ready website [05:46]
- Pillar 3 – Your Facebook funnel [11:37]
- The mistake that people make when using Facebook Ads [16:15]
- Pillar 4 – Setting up your Creatives [18:41]
- The elements of a winning ad [19:28]
- Pillar 5 – Managing Facebook Ad data [24:22]
- The mistake that people do with their data [27:17]
- Old school advertising vs Facebook Ads [30:35]
- A recap of the key pillars [31:59]