It may be 2021 already, however, I think it’s so important to unpack and process the year that was 2020.
It may be tempting to say good riddance and bye-bye to 2020 however don’t miss out on the wisdom and so many lessons to be gained from taking a moment to process the year.
I attended a gorgeous event hosted by Business Chicks where Kemi Nekvapil asked 20 questions. I enjoyed it so much that I have borrowed the format & changed the questions to reflect online store owners.
It was a powerful process and I’m looking forward to taking you through it.
In our free group, Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs, I facilitated a process to help you unpack your 2020. We looked at 2020 square in the eyes and acknowledged it fully… how it impacted your life and your business. We also look towards the future and how we can step boldly into 2021.
It’s not too late to do this process.
We recommend you watch the training so you can do the process with us. Even if you watch the replay, we will hold space for you plus you will hear my answers to these questions, as well as your fellow online store owners.
Watch the replay now to get access to these 20 reflective and meaningful questions…. hear me answers to the questions… as well as how some of your fellow Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs answered them.
So grab a pen and paper and join us as we go through 20 questions for 2020.
Join us for the replay of our free training
How to get instant access to the training:
Step 2: click here to get instant access to the replay now (no opt-in needed)
We’re looking forward to stepping boldly into 2021… but before we do… let’s reflect meaningfully on 2020.
Here are the 20 questions we unpack:
- What did you learn about the world?
- What did you learn about people?
- What has been your biggest challenge?
- What or who has inspired you?
- What did you learn about your customers?
- What did you learn about your products?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What new skills did you learn?
- What loss have you experienced this year?
- What have you gained this year?
- What are you most proud of yourself for?
- What is something you haven’t celebrated yet?
- If you could name 3 people who have supported you this year, who are they?
- If you could describe your business and life pre-covid life, how would it be?
- If you could create a vision for your life going into 2021, what would it be?
- What support would you need to enlist to make this a reality?
- What mindset shift would you need to make to make this vision a reality?
- What do you need to start doing?
- What do you need to stop doing?
- What commitment do you need to make to yourself to move boldly into 2021?
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn the beautiful lessons 2020 has to offer.
Here’s to embracing all that was 2020 and stepping boldly into the best year of your life.
Written by Megan Winter
Megan is an award-winning marketer and has worked with some of the fastest-growing eCommerce brands in the world.
Megan loves helping ethically-produced, heart-centred, soul-driven online store owners to make more income and achieve more impact.