If you sell a product, having an online store is no longer a nice to have, it’s a must-have.
Does this sound familiar?
- You know you have an amazing product, you just don’t know where to start with all this online stuff.
- You’re selling on Etsy, at markets or even a physical store and you know you need to set-up your own online store to take your venture to the next level.
- You’ve been putting off setting up your online store for ages as you just don’t know where to start and don’t want to waste time and money trying to figure it all out yourself AND you don’t have the capital to pay a web developer.
If you said YES to any of these, then you’re ready to take the leap and set up your online store.
Setting up an online store doesn’t need to cost thousands, or even hundreds, of dollars. In fact, you can get set up and selling… now… for free.
This is great news for you if you are asking:
- Can I build an online store without paying an expensive web developer?
- How can I start selling my products online quickly and easily?
- How to set up a successful online store without going into debt or dipping into my savings?
Here are 5 free resources with everything you need to build your online store and start selling now – with zero out of pocket costs to you. And you don’t need to be techy at all.
Learn exactly how to set up your online store. Currently, the enrolment fee is 100% waived.
Set up your online store with a 90-day free trial. Click here to start your 90-day free trial.
Take control of your business finances while learning and implementing a Xero financial system in your existing business. Use code GIFT to access this for free. Valid until April 17.
Drive traffic to your store using Facebook Ads. Facebook has announced $100 million in cash grants and ad credits to 30,000 eligible small businesses. At the moment all you can do is subscribe for updates and more details will be released later. Make sure you subscribe here.
You can also learn how to make $10k+ a month on your online store using Facebook ads™ with this free Masterclass.
This guide illuminates proactive, positive actions you can take to strengthen your business now, and into the future. Zero panic-talk or fear-based jargon, just simple, loving guidance, suggestions and tools to help you navigate a rough sea.