In this episode I’m joined by the beautiful bundle of energy that is Alisha Marfatia.
Alisha is an Instagram reels queen and she shares her wealth of knowledge about Instagram marketing for eCommerce.
Alisha breaks down all the different ways you can use Instagram and how to best use each feature such as feed, reels, stories and lives.
She shares 3 reels you can go away and make straight away for your eComm brand and how to show the face behind the brand, no dancing or lip-syncing required!
- What social media platform would she best recommend for e-commerce owners when leveling up their content game? [1:14]
- Understanding where your audience currently is [1:59]
- Keep in mind why you’re creating your content [4:10]
- What are the perks of using Instagram? [4:31]
- What are the different options that you can work with when promoting a product on Instagram? [6:30]
- The benefit of the “carousel” feature [10:50]
- Using Instagram stories for promotion [13:20]
- Reels are a great way to showcase your product through video [15:35]
- Have a clear “call-to-action” for your reel [18:20]
- The power of Instagram lives [20:56]
- The Social Impact on Instagram
- The Social Impact website
- Code for September’s $5K in 5 Days Insta-Story Challenge: 100% Off Code: THEUNSTOPPABLEECOMM22
Practicing what she preaches, Alisha Marfatia is the founder of The Social Impact and co-creator of Instagram Reels Course, Rise with Reels.
Whilst she was dubbed by Instagram themselves, as a ‘Reels Pro’ she is known as *the* Reels Queen. Specialising with eCommerce Brands, Alisha has built a wildly engaged community and helps her clients to learn the power of Instagram so they can convert more whilst doing LESS.