I highly recommend Shopify as a great website platform. It’s a great choice, especially when you’re just starting out with your online store. However, when it comes to choosing a theme, it can be a little bit overwhelming. So in today’s episode, I’m going to run you through what you should consider when choosing your Shopify theme.
If you’re already running with Shopify, but not using Shopify 2.0 I recommend you check it out. It offers a lot of extra functionality and customisation especially on your product pages. It even makes it easy to customise your cart page and add trust with testimonials and trust icons.
- What exactly is a CDN (content delivery network)? [2:05]
- Shopify provides this robust platform where you don’t have to worry about anything. It will do the work for you. [2:44]
- Karyn shares some things that you should look out for when picking your theme. [6:10]
- Make sure that your site looks amazing on all screen sizes. [6:33]
- Look out for the example site. [7:42]
- Find out what the theme’s support is like. [8:14]
- Make a list of all the features you want your theme to have. [9:18]