Sick of watching all of this traffic on your website and nobody’s checking out?
A lot of us are guilty of tracking our website visitors or watching them live through our analytics.
Don’t worry! You’re not alone, we’ve all been there. In today’s episode, we’re talking all about how to turn your website visitors into customers.
Prefer to read? Check out the blog How to turn your website visitors into customers.
- How can you detect a good conversion rate? [1:20]
- There’s no point in spending money to drive traffic into a website that’s not converting. [1:45]
- Why is tracking your conversion rate such a big deal? [2:50]
- Make sure that your website is nice, easy and convenient for customers. [3:55]
- What is the three-second test? [6:15]
- Your homepage should showcase your products [6:57]
- Creating a powerhouse headline [7:30]
- Check your website’s speed [8:29]
- It’s important to remember that people buy from people [9:27]
- Be sure to use brand reviews for your great customer service [10:37]
- Show user-generated content, it is gold [10:50]
- 12. The importance of trusting your product to offer an awesome guarantee [12:07]