In today’s episode, I am excited to be chatting with photographer Jade Warne about the importance of your product photos. Jade is a photographer, videographer, digital marketer, and mom of three. She started her career in publishing, working for different companies like Marie Claire and Sydney Morning Herald, then started switching to digital as a social media manager for Shoes of Prey. She snapped the likes of many celebrities like Kate Hudson, but her favorite clients are small business women building their dream.
In this episode, she joins me as she shares how to put your best foot forward online with your product images and videos.
- Your product photos must be amazing, on point, and represent your brand [1:50]
- Why are product photos so important in building your business? [2:35]
- Over-deliver to your clients by thinking about how you can sell more? [5:50]
- How to outsource lifestyle photos on your own? [8:45]
- Part of photography understands what photogenic is? [14:14]
- Start using your visual language to communicate the right way [16:42]
- The upside of stop motion [21:03]
- Creating mood boards, shot-lists, and inspirations [25:01]
- Tips for enhancing your photos [27:32]
About Jade Warne
Jade is one of today’s hottest digital content creators. She has a pang for photography, videography, and strategic design, bringing creative outputs that help maintain your business. Jade worked with stardoms, industry experts, small women-owned businesses, etc. When you need help when it comes to creating amazing content, she is the first one you should call!