In today’s episode, we are talking about 2022 and how you can get super organized with all of your content, promos, and key dates.
We break down the exact process that we use within our business, that we teach our students and also our clients so that you can be super organized for 2022. Future you will thank the current you for listening and actioning this episode.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- Look back before looking ahead [01:02]
- Check out the quantitative and qualitative data and figure out what worked well for you this year [03:15]
- Plan your content schedule one month at a time [05:02]
- How to make your blueprint for 2022 [06:30]
- Get a yearly calendar and mark out all the dates that you think might be relevant to your business [08:05]
- Plan out your promotions and tie them to key dates [12:08]
- Think about what’s valuable to your audience [16:08]
- Consider collaborating with other brands [17:55]
- Reverse engineer everything that you need [18:35]
- Do specific tasks in batches [22:42]
- Use tools for pre-scheduling posts (but take some time to review your content before they get posted) [25:25]
- Why you should keep an eye on current events [26:35]
- Learn our 3-tier content formula (Episode 30)
- Get our 2021/22 eCommerce content planner
- Schedule your social media posts with Later
- Join our free group Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs on Facebook