In today’s episode, we are talking all about trust and how it can make or break your online store. We’re going to go through some elements that we believe are absolutely critical to have on your online store so that you can use this as a checklist to go through and make sure that you are delivering a very trustworthy—and therefore buyable from—store.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- Trust is the number one reason why people do or don’t buy from your website [01:00]
- Some of the psychology behind trust [04:42]
- Looks do matter [07:15]
- How to get people to trust your business [08:48]
- Have a good product [08:58]
- Follow through on the promises you make [09:52]
- Have outstanding customer service [10:18]
- Social proof [10:40]
- Include customer reviews in every single page [11:32]
- Have value/trust icons on your main homepage [14:28]
- Get an SSL certificate and display it [15:58]
- Have a good return policy [17:50]
- Allow people to see the face/s behind the brand [19:15]
- A teaser for the next episode [21:25]