In today’s episode, we are talking about Facebook Ads and we‘re answering the question, are they going to work for you? We know that Facebook Ads can get big results but—and this is a big BUT—there are some non-negotiable ingredients and elements that your business needs in order for Facebook ads to work for you.
So we’re going to go through those, and you can use them as a bit of a lens and a filter to see if you’re ready for Facebook ads to grow your business.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- What you need before considering Facebook ads:
- An amazing product that people want to buy [01:22]
- A traffic-ready website [02:52]
- Good user experience [03:55]
- Your Facebook ad campaign should be part of an integrated and holistic business approach [04:45]
- You can use Facebook ads to grow your email list [06:22]
- Consistent messaging is key [08:05]
- Have realistic expectations when it comes to Facebook ads because it takes time and data to work out what your audience is interested in [09:58]
- What Facebook ads really are [13:12]
- Why you should get someone else to look at your ad copy [15:28]