In today’s episode, we’re talking about Shopify themes and how to choose one that is actually going to work for you. It could be really overwhelming navigating through all the options that are available out there. So in this episode, we’re going to break them down for you and make it as easy as possible to choose a theme that is going to work for your online store.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- About Shopify themes and how they work [01:00]
- Go through the options and narrow it down to 3 to 5 that you like the look of [02:30]
- Your theme has to be responsive to all screen sizes [02:55]
- Try using it on your own phone or your friends’ phones [03:28]
- Your theme should be easy to customize [04:55]
- Check out example sites in the theme library [06:05]
- Does it come with good support? [07:13]
- More about Shopify themes and their developers [08:28]
- You can get a developer to custom code [10:50]
- Or you can get customization apps [11:10]
- Stand out through better messaging and product images instead of choosing a theme that’s too different from other online shops [13:35]
- Make a list of non-negotiables and “nice to have”s before looking through the Shopify theme library [15:40]
- Some resources you can use [16:35]