What’s the big deal about Apple’s latest iOS 14 release, and how will it affect your business?
Today, we’re going to explain what the software update is, how it will affect your ability to advertise your online store, and what you can do to prepare for the change. From Facebook Pixels to ad tracking and retargeting, we talk about what you need to know to get your store ready.
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
- The effect on Facebook ads & tracking [03:36]
- How does this affect us as online store owners? [06:32]
- Facebook’s adjustments to support the iOS 14 update [10:07]
- The 7-day window (tracking Facebook ads) [12:43]
- A look back at organic reach & the early stages [13:58]
- Recapping the effects of iOS 14 on online store owners [15:46]
- What can we do to prepare our online stores? [17:55]
- The fundamental principles of marketing & advertising haven’t changed [21:21]
- Small business owners have greater agility to adopt new methods compared to big brands [23:05]
- Thoughts on being retargeted for ads & being tracked [24:26]