It’s okay not to be okay.
This goes not just for consumers but also for business owners. eCommerce is booming, but it’s also becoming increasingly difficult to run an online store. Now more than ever, your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of taking time for yourself, sharing some personal anecdotes on mental health issues and stress management. We also share tips and tricks so that you can keep being your best self. Learn to manage your business instead of letting it manage you.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- About the growth in e-commerce and the challenges that small business owners are facing [00:58]
- Seek professional help if you’re struggling with mental health issues [04:02]
- Sometimes you just need to take a break [08:58]
- What Megan learned from her week-long break [11:00]
- Systemize repetitive tasks and delegate [19:40]
- Find your community (preferably a local group in your area) [21:30]
- How to manage notifications and emails [23:10]
- Declutter, eat good food, and exercise [27:27]
- Check out Beyond Blue’s NewAccess program
- Jump on the waitlist for a special offer on our Ignitor course
- Join our free group Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs on Facebook