We just can’t say it enough—successful marketing is the right message to the right people at the right time with the right offer.
Going to brick-and-mortar stores is a very sensory experience. Today, we explain what solid messaging can do for you. We’re going to help you up your brand and product messaging game so that you can evoke a similar experience for people who check out your online store.
Tune in for some great examples of creative wording and quality imagery. Apply it to your store to stand out from the competition and to make customers beg for your products.
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- The benefits of having solid messaging [01:08]
- About brand messaging [01:40]
- Have a clear brand headline and subheadline, and accompany it with compelling images that align with your brand [02:54]
- People buy products for what it can do for them and how it will make them feel [06:32]
- Show your product in several angles through text and images [08:07]
- Some examples of powerful sensory activation [11:07]
- Keep your messaging across all platforms, even your follow-up emails and packaging [15:20]
- Take a step back from your product and look at it with fresh eyes [18:56]