You don’t know who your ideal customer is.
Or you have an idea but it’s not as clear as you think it is.
It’s an uncomfortable truth for many online sellers so, in this episode, we’re going to help you define your ideal customer avatar. We also talk about how being specific with your target audience can help you create better human-to-human connections in your business. Get over your FOMO—fear of missing out on a sale—and niche down!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe, rate, and share the show – it would mean the world to us. There’s more to come and we’re looking forward to sharing how to sell more on your online store in our podcast.
- About ideal customer avatars and why you need one [00:46]
- A story about a student who did the Ignitor course but struggled with Facebook ads because she skipped the module on audiences [03:33]
- If you try to talk to everyone, you’ll relate to no one [05:08]
- Narrow down your audience to be as specific as possible [05:46]
- Doing this doesn’t exclude other people from buying from you [07:23]
- Your marketing can be more engaging and unique if you niche down [08:42]
- If you try appealing to everyone, you also risk attracting the wrong people [09:24]
- Dive deep into the demographics, vibes, beliefs, fears, and desires of your ideal customer avatar [11:23]
- Our episode with Corbin Halliday on Influencer Marketing
- Jump on the waitlist for a special offer on our Ignitor course
- Join our free group Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs on Facebook