Why would a system-loving eCommerce growth strategist team be telling you to do the unscalable? Simple. There’s magic in doing the unscalable.
So how should you do it?
In today’s must-listen episode, we’re sharing with you our unconventional approach to uncovering amazing insights and feedback from your audience, creating sticky long term relationships with your community, generating memorable experiences and repeat purchases all through doing the unscalable.
If you enjoy this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, share and leave a review! It would mean the world to us, plus, it will help other online store owners discover the information they’re looking for.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you!
- Do the unscalable – sometimes [01:45]
- Benefit 1: Uncover amazing insights by engaging with customers through emails [02:33]
- Benefit 2: Create “sticky” or long-term relationships by engaging with customers [04:03]
- Benefit 3: Generate repeat customers by creating memorable experiences [05:50]
- Megan’s unboxing experience with Poppy Lane [06:32]
- Personally engage with your customers & build valuable connections [09:43]
- From the blog: 3 amazing benefits of doing the unscalable
- Join the Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs Group on Facebook