Social media is a big deal for online stores. A good social media strategy can attract new customers, encourage repeat customers, and can often mean the difference between an eCommerce store that has no sales versus one that is thriving.
It doesn’t only attract sales organically, but social media also amplifies the results that a paid advertising strategy can achieve. So when we’re evaluating potential agency clients, one of the first things we look at is their organic social media. If they have a good strategy – great content and high engagement – then we know that we have a good basis to work from.
Today, we’re going to discuss 10 tips to manage your social media—like a boss. We’ll be sharing some simple hacks on how we create magnetic content, schedule posts, and use social media as an effective business tool.
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast, we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
- Tip #1 – Use these 3 content pillars for your content [01:36]
- Tip #2 – Don’t spread yourself too thin [04:17]
- Tip #3 – Humanise your brand – people relate to people! [05:34]
- Tip #4 – Use user-generated content [08:21]
- Tip #5 – Batch your content production [11:15]
- Tip #6 – Schedule your social media content [12:47]
- Tip #7 – Manage your social media or it will manage you [13:45]
- Tip #8 – Consistency is key! [15:02]
- Tip #9 – Treat social media as an important business tool [16:49]
- Tip #10 – Progress over perfection [20:46]