If you’re wondering why, even after everything you’ve spent on ads and creating amazing creatives, your product still isn’t selling, you’ve come to the right place.
In today’s episode, we look at the 3 main reasons why people might not buy your promotion. If you’ve had a promotion that didn’t go as well as you thought it would, or you’re planning on offering a promotion in the future, this episode is perfect for you.
We dive into why promoting your offer to the right audience is absolutely critical and how to make sure you’re doing it right. We also talk about how to avoid wasting money promoting your offer to people who are never going to buy it anyway (one of the biggest mistakes we see happening all the time!).
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast, we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
- Communicate your offer in a clear, concise, and compelling way [09:15]
- Reason 1 – You’re targeting the wrong audience [04:13]
- Don’t waste your money on an audience who don’t know you [05:08]
- Reason 2 – Your offer sucks [07:01]
- Use customer feedback to fine-tune your promotion [08:19]
- Reason 3 – Your promotion is confusing [08:45]