Often, people get confused about whether they should run Facebook Ads on their own or should they outsource them to an agency…
In today’s episode, we shine a light on the benchmarks that we use to decide if a business is ready to outsource their marketing to an agency, or if it’s better that they learn how to do it themselves.
While we talk mostly about Facebook Ads in this episode, we also dive into some key metrics like revenue, gross profit margin, conversion rate, and the perks of learning how to run ads yourself before outsourcing to an agency. We talk about when it actually makes sense to jump straight into outsourcing your marketing as well.
If this is your first time listening to our podcast, welcome! On our podcast, we share practical and actionable information around how you can sell more on your online store. We also interview some eCommerce powerhouses and take you behind the scenes of some of the most successful online stores.
If you’re ready to sell more on your online store, this is the podcast for you.
- Some pros and cons of outsourcing your Facebook Ads [03:05]
- Consider revenue turnover [04:01]
- Your Gross Profit Margin and Average Order Value [06:09]
- Conversion rate & site traffic [07:42]
- Using Facebook Ads to test your website’s traffic and conversion [11:13]
- Time vs Money [11:42]
- Figuring out your risk tolerance [15:06]