In this episode I’m joined by fellow Tasmanian business woman Bronwyn Kidd. Bronwyn founded sustainable home brand SUSTOMi back in 2016. SUSTOMi was among the first to market in Australia with beeswax wraps, long before they became an eco-friendly kitchen staple.
In today’s episode Browyn generously shares with us an unfiltered look into what it was like to launch a product first, only to be followed by so many others – including Kmart and Woolworths.
She shares with us mistakes she made along the way and what she would do differently next time – like paying herself more!
Having been stocked in over 300 stores Bronwyn knows a thing or two about wholesaling and shares her top tips for gaining and keeping wholesalers for your brand.
She also shares how she managed to run a successful company while only working 3 days a week. #LivingTheDream
- How did the brand SUSTOMi started [01:48]
- SUSTOMi’s marketing strategy [04:51]
- Advice for e-commerce businesses interested in wholesaling [08:26]
- The biggest challenges that Browynn face along the way [18:08]
- Thing to consider when building a team [22:12]
- Her regrets when building her business [26:19]