We aren’t going to sugar coat it. Times are tough.
But what we are going to do is remain positive and focus on the things that we can control. We have committed to leading with light during this unprecedented hectic time.
Here are 5 ways we have committed to helping our community during this time. We have:
1. Published a free Guide to Thrive. In this guide we illuminate proactive, positive actions you can take to strengthen your business now, and into the future. Click here for more.
2. Giving everyone free access to our Facebook Ads Masterclass. Expand your knowledge and steal our $10k Facebook Ad funnel. Click here for more.
3. Created a 12-month payment plan for eComm Ignitor. Now is the perfect time to strengthen your online store. Click here to enrol.
4. Committed to leading with light in our free Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs Facebook Group. Click here to join now for rolling updates and announcements on how eCommerce is being effected, a supportive group of online store owners and a panic-free-positive space to be.
5. Made eComm Foundations 100% free. In an effort to help people who may need to find a new stream of income right now we are offering our eComm Foundations course 100% FREE. We have waived the $497 enrolment fee to help brick and mortar businesses take their store online or people to turn their hobby into a business. Click here to enrol.
Our core belief has always been that small business owners who operate with heart and soul are going to change the world. We stand by this now, more than ever.
Our purpose as a business is to help you achieve more success so you can have a positive impact on your life, your family and your community. We know that the more success you have, the more impact you can make and the better place the world will be. We have dedicated our business to helping you do this. And right now, we are being called to step up and help you to do this.
Businesses who use this time to strengthen their brand will be in an even better position when things settle down.
A lot of brands are being affected by the current epidemic and we want to make sure that we are providing extra support to our community during this time.